- Companion blog to my Flickr
whaddya looking for?
- A Fan for Life
- Another day another dollar…
- Beware the ides of March
- Update February 2011
- Damned circumstances!
- I haven’t been totally idle
- Back at the old haunt
- Blogger Basics: Copyright (via Reid All About It)
- It happened again last night
- Twesting twesting twesting
- The 10.30 bus to Olney
- With a modern twist
- Delving into the murky depths of black and white
yep… it’s a tag cloud!art bear bedford bedfordshire black & white blog blogging brighton canon celebration citizen journalism climate camp clouds coffee computers cops demonstration early morning effects environment eos400d experimental fitwatch flickr flowers gx10 gx20 harassment home humour ice cream inspiration lens life lightroom lumix fz38 lurgy marston vale media mist monthly theme news night northamptonshire northants photography photojournalism police post-processing prints processing protest protests rain random raw review river samhain samsung sky snow stupidity sunlight surveillance test the bear theme theme project tripod walkabout weather white balance wordpress workflow
in the past…
- The Leica Lens That Let Me Down
- '638 Supercharged Horses Under The Hood, and 600 of Them Died of Boredom'
- The Best 35mm Lens
- Guest Post: Traditional Reflection Prints Will Persist
- Addendum and P.S.
- Open Mike: Cultural Disruption
- Random Excellence: Saroyan Humphrey
- Awesome and Brilliant Samsung The Frame TV
Tag Archives: river
Having finally recovered from this morning’s shock I may as well mumble a word or two about yesterday’s little jaunt with the Norfolk Oaf. Not a lot to say really… walked along one side of the river; walked back along … Continue reading
I like warmth! I revel in it. In fact, not to put too fine a point on it, I love the heat. So I’ll be totally sorted when I finally (at long last) cross the Great Divide and end up … Continue reading
Just had an absolutely super day! Despite all the omens. Well, despite the weather at least. Cos it was grey. It was chilly. It was damp. In fact, it was wet… quite wet. Cos it was raining. About the only … Continue reading
Who remembers my little gripe about the camera’s LCD and how deceptive it can be. Deceptive nothing. Downright bloody lying is more like it! Well, the saga continues. This Tuesday just gone (yesterday that would be in fact) mate and … Continue reading