- Companion blog to my Flickr
whaddya looking for?
- A Fan for Life
- Another day another dollar…
- Beware the ides of March
- Update February 2011
- Damned circumstances!
- I haven’t been totally idle
- Back at the old haunt
- Blogger Basics: Copyright (via Reid All About It)
- It happened again last night
- Twesting twesting twesting
- The 10.30 bus to Olney
- With a modern twist
- Delving into the murky depths of black and white
yep… it’s a tag cloud!art bear bedford bedfordshire black & white blog blogging brighton canon celebration citizen journalism climate camp clouds coffee computers cops demonstration early morning effects environment eos400d experimental fitwatch flickr flowers gx10 gx20 harassment home humour ice cream inspiration lens life lightroom lumix fz38 lurgy marston vale media mist monthly theme news night northamptonshire northants photography photojournalism police post-processing prints processing protest protests rain random raw review river samhain samsung sky snow stupidity sunlight surveillance test the bear theme theme project tripod walkabout weather white balance wordpress workflow
in the past…
- The Leica Lens That Let Me Down
- '638 Supercharged Horses Under The Hood, and 600 of Them Died of Boredom'
- The Best 35mm Lens
- Guest Post: Traditional Reflection Prints Will Persist
- Addendum and P.S.
- Open Mike: Cultural Disruption
- Random Excellence: Saroyan Humphrey
- Awesome and Brilliant Samsung The Frame TV
Tag Archives: night
I dunno, there really is no hope for me. You’d think that by now I would’ve learned what’s worth attempting and what isn’t. Wouldn’t you? But nope, not a bit of it. Seems there’s this perverse streak in me that … Continue reading
Ok, so I dismally failed to get even one single Moon pic yesterday evening… but I did manage to get some snow pics last night! Yep, it snowed once again here in jolly old Bedford. For all of five minutes. … Continue reading
I’m in a b a d mood… a really really bad mood! Prob’ly won’t last long though. All of about five minutes knowing me. Why the bad mood? No pics. Not a one. And one was all I wanted. Just … Continue reading
This is a continuation of the immediately preceding post… …necessitated because the promised snow finally arrived! Mid-evening, when it was too bloody dark to get any decent pics of it. Though I would have taken a few more. But it … Continue reading