- Companion blog to my Flickr
whaddya looking for?
- A Fan for Life
- Another day another dollar…
- Beware the ides of March
- Update February 2011
- Damned circumstances!
- I haven’t been totally idle
- Back at the old haunt
- Blogger Basics: Copyright (via Reid All About It)
- It happened again last night
- Twesting twesting twesting
- The 10.30 bus to Olney
- With a modern twist
- Delving into the murky depths of black and white
yep… it’s a tag cloud!art bear bedford bedfordshire black & white blog blogging brighton canon celebration citizen journalism climate camp clouds coffee computers cops demonstration early morning effects environment eos400d experimental fitwatch flickr flowers gx10 gx20 harassment home humour ice cream inspiration lens life lightroom lumix fz38 lurgy marston vale media mist monthly theme news night northamptonshire northants photography photojournalism police post-processing prints processing protest protests rain random raw review river samhain samsung sky snow stupidity sunlight surveillance test the bear theme theme project tripod walkabout weather white balance wordpress workflow
in the past…
- The Leica Lens That Let Me Down
- '638 Supercharged Horses Under The Hood, and 600 of Them Died of Boredom'
- The Best 35mm Lens
- Guest Post: Traditional Reflection Prints Will Persist
- Addendum and P.S.
- Open Mike: Cultural Disruption
- Random Excellence: Saroyan Humphrey
- Awesome and Brilliant Samsung The Frame TV
Tag Archives: lightroom
Since first getting into (or being infected by… depending on your point of view) this black and white caper my general approach has been to take photographs with the specific intention of their ending up as black and white. (Er… … Continue reading
for a veritable feast of various intriguing delicacies… or an assortment of messed-around-with leftovers Ingredients One idiot photographer A non-stop flow of coffee An endless supply of tobacco in some form (optional) A bunch of crap photos A handful of … Continue reading
I know it must be bedtime when I catch myself falling asleep over the keyboard. Literally. As in head touching keys sort of thing. And so it was… er… this morning. At about half-six in fact. After having spent a … Continue reading
I have to confess that sometimes, just occasionally, I really do manage to screw things up big time. Not “sometimes, just occasionally” with the stuff that truly matters in the grand scheme of things you understand. Oh no. With that … Continue reading