- Companion blog to my Flickr
whaddya looking for?
- A Fan for Life
- Another day another dollar…
- Beware the ides of March
- Update February 2011
- Damned circumstances!
- I haven’t been totally idle
- Back at the old haunt
- Blogger Basics: Copyright (via Reid All About It)
- It happened again last night
- Twesting twesting twesting
- The 10.30 bus to Olney
- With a modern twist
- Delving into the murky depths of black and white
yep… it’s a tag cloud!art bear bedford bedfordshire black & white blog blogging brighton canon celebration citizen journalism climate camp clouds coffee computers cops demonstration early morning effects environment eos400d experimental fitwatch flickr flowers gx10 gx20 harassment home humour ice cream inspiration lens life lightroom lumix fz38 lurgy marston vale media mist monthly theme news night northamptonshire northants photography photojournalism police post-processing prints processing protest protests rain random raw review river samhain samsung sky snow stupidity sunlight surveillance test the bear theme theme project tripod walkabout weather white balance wordpress workflow
in the past…
- The Leica Lens That Let Me Down
- '638 Supercharged Horses Under The Hood, and 600 of Them Died of Boredom'
- The Best 35mm Lens
- Guest Post: Traditional Reflection Prints Will Persist
- Addendum and P.S.
- Open Mike: Cultural Disruption
- Random Excellence: Saroyan Humphrey
- Awesome and Brilliant Samsung The Frame TV
Tag Archives: lens
Finally got round to getting the pics developed from the last little session with that weird gizmo that folk tell me is a film camera. (Can’t see me putting up with this malarkey for too long. Just happen to have … Continue reading
Busy day Thursday… up all night Wednesday then catch the 0720 bus into town Thursday morning. There was of course a reason for this (to be revealed shortly) but suffice to say for the mo’ that I’d plotted the day … Continue reading
My previous post triggered a brief discussion in the Comments section about the possible differences between lenses designed for film cameras and those designed for digital cameras. Indeed, I queried whether in fact there is any difference, or is it … Continue reading
Just came across this superb post on another wordpress blog on buying a new lens. Explains in very simple, easy to understand terms (for beginners like me that is), the key issues involved. Well worth reading! “What Lens Should I … Continue reading