- Companion blog to my Flickr
whaddya looking for?
- A Fan for Life
- Another day another dollar…
- Beware the ides of March
- Update February 2011
- Damned circumstances!
- I haven’t been totally idle
- Back at the old haunt
- Blogger Basics: Copyright (via Reid All About It)
- It happened again last night
- Twesting twesting twesting
- The 10.30 bus to Olney
- With a modern twist
- Delving into the murky depths of black and white
yep… it’s a tag cloud!art bear bedford bedfordshire black & white blog blogging brighton canon celebration citizen journalism climate camp clouds coffee computers cops demonstration early morning effects environment eos400d experimental fitwatch flickr flowers gx10 gx20 harassment home humour ice cream inspiration lens life lightroom lumix fz38 lurgy marston vale media mist monthly theme news night northamptonshire northants photography photojournalism police post-processing prints processing protest protests rain random raw review river samhain samsung sky snow stupidity sunlight surveillance test the bear theme theme project tripod walkabout weather white balance wordpress workflow
in the past…
- The Leica Lens That Let Me Down
- '638 Supercharged Horses Under The Hood, and 600 of Them Died of Boredom'
- The Best 35mm Lens
- Guest Post: Traditional Reflection Prints Will Persist
- Addendum and P.S.
- Open Mike: Cultural Disruption
- Random Excellence: Saroyan Humphrey
- Awesome and Brilliant Samsung The Frame TV
Tag Archives: inspiration
This follows directly on from my last post. (“Duh. Of course it does”, did I hear someone mutter?) What I mean is, its relevant thereto and has come about as a direct consequence thereof. Sort of thing. Y’see, in that … Continue reading
There I was then, waiting at the bus shelter. For the bus. Of course. Why else would I wait at a bus shelter? (Don’t answer that!) Into town. Where I’d hook up with mate. And no doubt we’d go for … Continue reading
A word or two about that new header image. New blog theme, new header. Makes sense eh? Except, its not new! The image that is. Its actually a crop of a pic I took way back in February ’08… … … Continue reading
Some days are good. Some days are bad. And some days are just plain… well… not. Yesterday was such a day. Continued from Monday with the panic over that driving license nonsense (see last post) and me having to start … Continue reading