- Companion blog to my Flickr
whaddya looking for?
- A Fan for Life
- Another day another dollar…
- Beware the ides of March
- Update February 2011
- Damned circumstances!
- I haven’t been totally idle
- Back at the old haunt
- Blogger Basics: Copyright (via Reid All About It)
- It happened again last night
- Twesting twesting twesting
- The 10.30 bus to Olney
- With a modern twist
- Delving into the murky depths of black and white
yep… it’s a tag cloud!art bear bedford bedfordshire black & white blog blogging brighton canon celebration citizen journalism climate camp clouds coffee computers cops demonstration early morning effects environment eos400d experimental fitwatch flickr flowers gx10 gx20 harassment home humour ice cream inspiration lens life lightroom lumix fz38 lurgy marston vale media mist monthly theme news night northamptonshire northants photography photojournalism police post-processing prints processing protest protests rain random raw review river samhain samsung sky snow stupidity sunlight surveillance test the bear theme theme project tripod walkabout weather white balance wordpress workflow
in the past…
- The Leica Lens That Let Me Down
- '638 Supercharged Horses Under The Hood, and 600 of Them Died of Boredom'
- The Best 35mm Lens
- Guest Post: Traditional Reflection Prints Will Persist
- Addendum and P.S.
- Open Mike: Cultural Disruption
- Random Excellence: Saroyan Humphrey
- Awesome and Brilliant Samsung The Frame TV
Tag Archives: ice cream
Another day, another jaunt; such is life. Well, my life anyway. Not all of it of course, though it seems like that sometimes. Having recovered rather more rapidly than I expected from that ’orrible malaise of last week, thanks to … Continue reading
I like warmth! I revel in it. In fact, not to put too fine a point on it, I love the heat. So I’ll be totally sorted when I finally (at long last) cross the Great Divide and end up … Continue reading
A pleasant, easy, chilled out day yesterday! Wander into town, hook up with mate, go get some grub. All pretty much as usual. And as I now appear to have been relegated to the role of “jaunt planner” I’d actually … Continue reading