- Companion blog to my Flickr
whaddya looking for?
- A Fan for Life
- Another day another dollar…
- Beware the ides of March
- Update February 2011
- Damned circumstances!
- I haven’t been totally idle
- Back at the old haunt
- Blogger Basics: Copyright (via Reid All About It)
- It happened again last night
- Twesting twesting twesting
- The 10.30 bus to Olney
- With a modern twist
- Delving into the murky depths of black and white
yep… it’s a tag cloud!art bear bedford bedfordshire black & white blog blogging brighton canon celebration citizen journalism climate camp clouds coffee computers cops demonstration early morning effects environment eos400d experimental fitwatch flickr flowers gx10 gx20 harassment home humour ice cream inspiration lens life lightroom lumix fz38 lurgy marston vale media mist monthly theme news night northamptonshire northants photography photojournalism police post-processing prints processing protest protests rain random raw review river samhain samsung sky snow stupidity sunlight surveillance test the bear theme theme project tripod walkabout weather white balance wordpress workflow
in the past…
- The Leica Lens That Let Me Down
- '638 Supercharged Horses Under The Hood, and 600 of Them Died of Boredom'
- The Best 35mm Lens
- Guest Post: Traditional Reflection Prints Will Persist
- Addendum and P.S.
- Open Mike: Cultural Disruption
- Random Excellence: Saroyan Humphrey
- Awesome and Brilliant Samsung The Frame TV
Tag Archives: gx20
I know it must be bedtime when I catch myself falling asleep over the keyboard. Literally. As in head touching keys sort of thing. And so it was… er… this morning. At about half-six in fact. After having spent a … Continue reading
…so what’s new? Regular visitors to this blog (all three or four of them) will be somewhat aware of the tussles I’ve been having with the Samsung GX20 dSLR that’s recently come into my possession. More particularly, with the colour … Continue reading
The tussle with the GX20 continues! (See immediately previous posts) Or rather, with its colour balance. Or rather, with the apparent inability of Adobe Lightroom to render an accurate colour balance from RAW files produced by the GX20. Well, I’m … Continue reading
And now for the next enthralling episode about the breaking-in of the GX20. Breaking in, smashing up… they’re only separated by the extent of my patience. For the story so far read this. So, to continue… Well, now I come … Continue reading