- Companion blog to my Flickr
whaddya looking for?
- A Fan for Life
- Another day another dollar…
- Beware the ides of March
- Update February 2011
- Damned circumstances!
- I haven’t been totally idle
- Back at the old haunt
- Blogger Basics: Copyright (via Reid All About It)
- It happened again last night
- Twesting twesting twesting
- The 10.30 bus to Olney
- With a modern twist
- Delving into the murky depths of black and white
yep… it’s a tag cloud!art bear bedford bedfordshire black & white blog blogging brighton canon celebration citizen journalism climate camp clouds coffee computers cops demonstration early morning effects environment eos400d experimental fitwatch flickr flowers gx10 gx20 harassment home humour ice cream inspiration lens life lightroom lumix fz38 lurgy marston vale media mist monthly theme news night northamptonshire northants photography photojournalism police post-processing prints processing protest protests rain random raw review river samhain samsung sky snow stupidity sunlight surveillance test the bear theme theme project tripod walkabout weather white balance wordpress workflow
in the past…
- The Leica Lens That Let Me Down
- '638 Supercharged Horses Under The Hood, and 600 of Them Died of Boredom'
- The Best 35mm Lens
- Guest Post: Traditional Reflection Prints Will Persist
- Addendum and P.S.
- Open Mike: Cultural Disruption
- Random Excellence: Saroyan Humphrey
- Awesome and Brilliant Samsung The Frame TV
Tag Archives: environment
Just about a year or so ago I spent a week living out of a tent on Blackheath Common in London. Along with a load of other people. Not in the same tent of course… fortunately we all had our … Continue reading
Wot’s all this ’ere then… photographers moaning? But surely, photographers are always moaning… aren’t they? That’s what makes it all worthwhile, innit? Isn’t it compulsory sorta thing? Leastways, I’m sure that’s one of the reasons I got into the whole … Continue reading
As of Sunday 3rd (i.e., the day after tomorrow!) don’t expect much activity on this blog for a few days. Well, prob’ly closer to a coupla weeks actually. For I be off on my rambles again. This time to the … Continue reading
It may have appeared that I’ve been a bit busy the past coupla weeks or so, and that impression’s not wrong… but not half as busy as I should have been, or planned to be! For last Monday what I … Continue reading