- Companion blog to my Flickr
whaddya looking for?
- A Fan for Life
- Another day another dollar…
- Beware the ides of March
- Update February 2011
- Damned circumstances!
- I haven’t been totally idle
- Back at the old haunt
- Blogger Basics: Copyright (via Reid All About It)
- It happened again last night
- Twesting twesting twesting
- The 10.30 bus to Olney
- With a modern twist
- Delving into the murky depths of black and white
yep… it’s a tag cloud!art bear bedford bedfordshire black & white blog blogging brighton canon celebration citizen journalism climate camp clouds coffee computers cops demonstration early morning effects environment eos400d experimental fitwatch flickr flowers gx10 gx20 harassment home humour ice cream inspiration lens life lightroom lumix fz38 lurgy marston vale media mist monthly theme news night northamptonshire northants photography photojournalism police post-processing prints processing protest protests rain random raw review river samhain samsung sky snow stupidity sunlight surveillance test the bear theme theme project tripod walkabout weather white balance wordpress workflow
in the past…
- The Leica Lens That Let Me Down
- '638 Supercharged Horses Under The Hood, and 600 of Them Died of Boredom'
- The Best 35mm Lens
- Guest Post: Traditional Reflection Prints Will Persist
- Addendum and P.S.
- Open Mike: Cultural Disruption
- Random Excellence: Saroyan Humphrey
- Awesome and Brilliant Samsung The Frame TV
Tag Archives: early morning
This follows directly on from my last post. (“Duh. Of course it does”, did I hear someone mutter?) What I mean is, its relevant thereto and has come about as a direct consequence thereof. Sort of thing. Y’see, in that … Continue reading
Just don’t ask what I’m doing wandering around the town centre at the ungodly hour of half-four in the morning… cos I ain’t gonna tell ya! Suffice to say, that’s where I was. Town centre. Half-four(ish) in the morning. And … Continue reading
For years now there’s a particular shot I’ve been wanting to get… don’t ask me why, I just have a sort of fixation about it. And all it requires is for me to be in the right place, at the … Continue reading
Saturday morning… er… early Saturday morning, and its raining. That light sort of rain that you don’t really think much about until you’ve been out in it for about a half-hour or so and suddenly realise you’re soaking wet. As … Continue reading