- Companion blog to my Flickr
whaddya looking for?
- A Fan for Life
- Another day another dollar…
- Beware the ides of March
- Update February 2011
- Damned circumstances!
- I haven’t been totally idle
- Back at the old haunt
- Blogger Basics: Copyright (via Reid All About It)
- It happened again last night
- Twesting twesting twesting
- The 10.30 bus to Olney
- With a modern twist
- Delving into the murky depths of black and white
yep… it’s a tag cloud!art bear bedford bedfordshire black & white blog blogging brighton canon celebration citizen journalism climate camp clouds coffee computers cops demonstration early morning effects environment eos400d experimental fitwatch flickr flowers gx10 gx20 harassment home humour ice cream inspiration lens life lightroom lumix fz38 lurgy marston vale media mist monthly theme news night northamptonshire northants photography photojournalism police post-processing prints processing protest protests rain random raw review river samhain samsung sky snow stupidity sunlight surveillance test the bear theme theme project tripod walkabout weather white balance wordpress workflow
in the past…
- The Leica Lens That Let Me Down
- '638 Supercharged Horses Under The Hood, and 600 of Them Died of Boredom'
- The Best 35mm Lens
- Guest Post: Traditional Reflection Prints Will Persist
- Addendum and P.S.
- Open Mike: Cultural Disruption
- Random Excellence: Saroyan Humphrey
- Awesome and Brilliant Samsung The Frame TV
Tag Archives: computers
Time for a Spring Clean methinks. It is Spring, isn’t it? It isn’t? Oh well, not to worry. Means I don’t need to do a full Spring Clean. Jolly good. Fact is, I’ve been thinking for ages now that it’s … Continue reading
If you appreciate concise, tightly written articles that synthesise everything needing to be said about a topic into a couple of paragraphs then stop reading. Right now! There. Is that brief enough? If you enjoy articles that directly address the … Continue reading
I don’t believe it! Its disgraceful. Utterly and totally reprehensible. Mate and I. Last night. Together. All night! Well, until about half four in the morning anyway. Doing stuff. On the bloody infernal machine. And anyone who thought this was … Continue reading
Offhand I can think of few things more boring than being sat in a room in the middle of the night watching computers not misbehaving themselves. Well, actually I can. And that’s being sat in a room on your own … Continue reading