- Companion blog to my Flickr
whaddya looking for?
- A Fan for Life
- Another day another dollar…
- Beware the ides of March
- Update February 2011
- Damned circumstances!
- I haven’t been totally idle
- Back at the old haunt
- Blogger Basics: Copyright (via Reid All About It)
- It happened again last night
- Twesting twesting twesting
- The 10.30 bus to Olney
- With a modern twist
- Delving into the murky depths of black and white
yep… it’s a tag cloud!art bear bedford bedfordshire black & white blog blogging brighton canon celebration citizen journalism climate camp clouds coffee computers cops demonstration early morning effects environment eos400d experimental fitwatch flickr flowers gx10 gx20 harassment home humour ice cream inspiration lens life lightroom lumix fz38 lurgy marston vale media mist monthly theme news night northamptonshire northants photography photojournalism police post-processing prints processing protest protests rain random raw review river samhain samsung sky snow stupidity sunlight surveillance test the bear theme theme project tripod walkabout weather white balance wordpress workflow
in the past…
- The Leica Lens That Let Me Down
- '638 Supercharged Horses Under The Hood, and 600 of Them Died of Boredom'
- The Best 35mm Lens
- Guest Post: Traditional Reflection Prints Will Persist
- Addendum and P.S.
- Open Mike: Cultural Disruption
- Random Excellence: Saroyan Humphrey
- Awesome and Brilliant Samsung The Frame TV
Tag Archives: cold
Ides? Wot the hell are ides then? All I know is, it’s a line from one of ol’ Bill Shakespeare’s plays… Julius Caesar to be precise: Julius Caesar: Who is it in the press that calls on me? I hear … Continue reading
Its ’orrible. I’m ’orrible. Everything’s ’orrible! Its me own stupid fault of course. Last week it was. Wednesday. Psyching myself up to wander into town (anything requiring the remotest effort requires me psyching myself up for it; a process that … Continue reading
Yesterday (Sunday) morning’s snowfall was a bit of a non-event really. Didn’t come to anything much at all. Leastways, not in my part of the country. Though I hear that some places in the UK had it fairly heavy. Oh … Continue reading
Sunday, eightish in the morning, approaching the arse-end of February. Not everyone’s best time of day. Or week. Or year even. Certainly not mine. So there am I, flopping about in bed, peering blearily around through sleep-filled eyes, waiting still … Continue reading