- Companion blog to my Flickr
whaddya looking for?
- A Fan for Life
- Another day another dollar…
- Beware the ides of March
- Update February 2011
- Damned circumstances!
- I haven’t been totally idle
- Back at the old haunt
- Blogger Basics: Copyright (via Reid All About It)
- It happened again last night
- Twesting twesting twesting
- The 10.30 bus to Olney
- With a modern twist
- Delving into the murky depths of black and white
yep… it’s a tag cloud!art bear bedford bedfordshire black & white blog blogging brighton canon celebration citizen journalism climate camp clouds coffee computers cops demonstration early morning effects environment eos400d experimental fitwatch flickr flowers gx10 gx20 harassment home humour ice cream inspiration lens life lightroom lumix fz38 lurgy marston vale media mist monthly theme news night northamptonshire northants photography photojournalism police post-processing prints processing protest protests rain random raw review river samhain samsung sky snow stupidity sunlight surveillance test the bear theme theme project tripod walkabout weather white balance wordpress workflow
in the past…
- The Leica Lens That Let Me Down
- '638 Supercharged Horses Under The Hood, and 600 of Them Died of Boredom'
- The Best 35mm Lens
- Guest Post: Traditional Reflection Prints Will Persist
- Addendum and P.S.
- Open Mike: Cultural Disruption
- Random Excellence: Saroyan Humphrey
- Awesome and Brilliant Samsung The Frame TV
Tag Archives: climate camp
Just about a year or so ago I spent a week living out of a tent on Blackheath Common in London. Along with a load of other people. Not in the same tent of course… fortunately we all had our … Continue reading
Not back as in here today, gone again next week. Back properly. Back for good. Well, for the time being at least. But what a crazy time! It all looked good on paper, when I was planning it beforehand. Theoretically … Continue reading
Well, finally back home after my sojourn in the big city. Actually, I arrived back late last Thursday evening (2nd April) but I’ve been up to my ears in it until now, sorting out loads of pics, getting them uploaded, … Continue reading
Wednesday 27th August… I had absolutely no intention of taking any photographs today. Nothing planned. Nothing anticipated. Wander into town; mooch around; do some shopping; pop into the Bear… and chill! Such complete disinterest in wielding the camera prompted by … Continue reading