- Companion blog to my Flickr
whaddya looking for?
- A Fan for Life
- Another day another dollar…
- Beware the ides of March
- Update February 2011
- Damned circumstances!
- I haven’t been totally idle
- Back at the old haunt
- Blogger Basics: Copyright (via Reid All About It)
- It happened again last night
- Twesting twesting twesting
- The 10.30 bus to Olney
- With a modern twist
- Delving into the murky depths of black and white
yep… it’s a tag cloud!art bear bedford bedfordshire black & white blog blogging brighton canon celebration citizen journalism climate camp clouds coffee computers cops demonstration early morning effects environment eos400d experimental fitwatch flickr flowers gx10 gx20 harassment home humour ice cream inspiration lens life lightroom lumix fz38 lurgy marston vale media mist monthly theme news night northamptonshire northants photography photojournalism police post-processing prints processing protest protests rain random raw review river samhain samsung sky snow stupidity sunlight surveillance test the bear theme theme project tripod walkabout weather white balance wordpress workflow
in the past…
- The Leica Lens That Let Me Down
- '638 Supercharged Horses Under The Hood, and 600 of Them Died of Boredom'
- The Best 35mm Lens
- Guest Post: Traditional Reflection Prints Will Persist
- Addendum and P.S.
- Open Mike: Cultural Disruption
- Random Excellence: Saroyan Humphrey
- Awesome and Brilliant Samsung The Frame TV
Category Archives: Kit
Oh wow! The gadget-freak side of me has been feeling the itch to get a new toy to play with for some time now. But there’s been just two tiny little details that have stood in the way… 1) not … Continue reading
Don’t think I’ll be getting one of these this week… Canon image sensor may redefine photography Camera maker Canon recently announced what is by far the largest CMOS image sensor ever made, measuring 202mm x 205mm (8 inches x 8.1 … Continue reading
Technology. Specifically, digital technology. Isn’t it wonderful? Not! Obsolescence (we’ve another one planned for next year). Firmware “upgrades” (it wasn’t working right when you bought it but now we’ve fixed it). Malfunctions (it’s not supposed to do that, must be … Continue reading
Hmm. Just been reading “Our Gigantic Impulse Control Disorder” (which, in turn, is a commentary on another blog post by some guy named Chris Brogan). And I wish I hadn’t. Cos it seems I now have to add something else … Continue reading