- Companion blog to my Flickr
whaddya looking for?
- A Fan for Life
- Another day another dollar…
- Beware the ides of March
- Update February 2011
- Damned circumstances!
- I haven’t been totally idle
- Back at the old haunt
- Blogger Basics: Copyright (via Reid All About It)
- It happened again last night
- Twesting twesting twesting
- The 10.30 bus to Olney
- With a modern twist
- Delving into the murky depths of black and white
yep… it’s a tag cloud!art bear bedford bedfordshire black & white blog blogging brighton canon celebration citizen journalism climate camp clouds coffee computers cops demonstration early morning effects environment eos400d experimental fitwatch flickr flowers gx10 gx20 harassment home humour ice cream inspiration lens life lightroom lumix fz38 lurgy marston vale media mist monthly theme news night northamptonshire northants photography photojournalism police post-processing prints processing protest protests rain random raw review river samhain samsung sky snow stupidity sunlight surveillance test the bear theme theme project tripod walkabout weather white balance wordpress workflow
in the past…
- The Leica Lens That Let Me Down
- '638 Supercharged Horses Under The Hood, and 600 of Them Died of Boredom'
- The Best 35mm Lens
- Guest Post: Traditional Reflection Prints Will Persist
- Addendum and P.S.
- Open Mike: Cultural Disruption
- Random Excellence: Saroyan Humphrey
- Awesome and Brilliant Samsung The Frame TV
Category Archives: Adventures
Circumstances can make a liar of anyone. I know. Cos they’ve done it to me, dammit! Double dammit in fact. Grrr! It all started a week or so ago (um… a bit over two weeks actually, but who’s counting) with … Continue reading
I blame myself entirely of course. My problem is, I’m far too trusting. Its always been one of my problems. Too trusting. Particularly of so-called “mates”. Cos everyone knows mates are not to be trusted. Stitch you up at the … Continue reading
Well, that all came and went rather quickly didn’t it? Samhain I mean. You know… Halloween, All Hallows Eve, whatever. But then, my sense of time passing always does tend to get a bit distorted this end of the season. … Continue reading
I do believe I may occasionally, in the past, have chuntered on about workflow. Possibly. A big thing with me, workflow is. I reckon I’ve just about honed it down to a fine art. And practically the final step in … Continue reading